Dead End - 飛蘭
The girl with the sharp thorn in her flesh
那带刺的女孩
I meet you at your story
我与你邂逅在你的故事中
Behind the hatred there lies a murderous love
仇恨背后充满致命的爱
Do you kill your friends,
你是否会杀死朋友
if you can fulfill your wish?
如果能满足你一己之愿
Can you die for someone?
你是否愿为他人而死?
They are synonymous words
两者意义相同
Life is a game It's a survival That's right!
生活就是场游戏 活下来就是幸存者 就是这样
How do you start?
你将如何开始?
Time and Space It' s a crossroad through a gate!
时空是穿过大门的十字路
Where do you go?
你将何去何从?
You seek eternal breath
你寻求着那永恒的气息
Why do you need to live?
你为什么而活?
We don't know when this world came into being
我们不知道这个世界何时形成
We are the timeleaper
我们是时空跳跃者
Nothing's gonna change with you in the world
在这个世界你 你一如既往
Everything will be decided by the rules
一切遵循着已定的规则
Oh, We are traveling the past
啊,我们穿梭在过去
and the future through love
和未来 在爱的交织中
Break out!
爆发!
Let's dial back all the pains
让我们回首 剥掉一切伤痛
and we will be born again
继而重生
I wanna see the stars with you
我想和你一起遥望星辰
Over the miracle
超越奇迹
It's not a Dead END
这并非终结
The boy with the loneliness in his side
一个男孩惟有孤寂相伴
I wanna control your soul
我想要控制你的灵魂
Behind the hatred there lies a plundering love
在仇恨的背后躺着一段掠夺的爱
The Future has been over
未来已经结束
But we are fixating on that
但是我们还在注视
The past is still to come
过去依旧到来
Yes! They are in the same time
是的 它们在同一时刻交错
Death is a frame It's a spiral
死亡是个狂街 交错螺旋
That's all How do you think?
那就是 你如何理解
God and Evil It's a scapegoat through the heart
上帝与恶魔是穿过心灵的替罪羊
What do you know?
你知道什么
What's at the back of your mind?
你思想的背后是什么
I can't hold your hand
我怕无法握住你的手
You say "Where are you going to take me?
你说 带我去哪里
I can't believe"
难以置信
We walk the parallel line
我们各自走在平行线
Nothing's gonna change my deep love for you
没有什么能撼动我对你的深爱
Everything will be going right for me
对我来说一切都将是正确的
Oh, we are wandering in light
哦 透过眼睛我们在光亮
and darkness through eyes
和黑暗中徘徊
Break down! Let's revamp all the truth
爆发! 让我们改变真理
and we will create a fact
我们将创造事实
I wanna feel the reality with the agony of doubt
伴随苦恼的怀疑我想要感受现实
I love U Cuz U are always by my side...
我爱你 因为你总在我身边
Dead or Alive Dead or Alive
死亡或者生存
Back to you...
朝向你
Can't you read? Can't you see?
难道你读不懂 难道你看不到
My words in your virtual vision
在你虚幻视线里的我的这些话语
Save my life! Save your life!
拯救我的生命 拯救你的生命
Why do you come here? I'm such a liar
你为什么来到这里 我是这么一个撒谎者
Bad choice! Bad sign!
糟糕的选择 糟糕的征兆
It is a prologue of collapse
这是个崩溃的开端
I don't stop your desire, cuz I can't forget you
我阻止不了你的欲望 只因为我无法忘记你
Nothing's gonna change with you in the world
在这个世界里没有什么能够改变你
Everything will be decided by the rules
一切都被规则所决定
Oh, We are traveling the past
哦,我们通过爱穿越于
and the future through love
过去与未来
Break out!
爆发!
Let's dial back all the pains
让我们回首 剥掉一切伤痛
and we will be born again
继而重生
I wanna see the stars with you
我想要和你一起看星星
Over the miracle
穿越奇迹
It's not a Dead END
这并非终结
【Dead End】相关文章:
★ Changes
★ Elaine
★ Rat Race
★ Changes (Recorded Live At The Music Hall|Boston 1/10/72|2003 Rem
★ Dead End - Sty Gin N‘ Tonic Mix -(Less Vocal)
★ I‘ve Been So Lost For So Long