Q&A リサイタル! - GILLE
Everytime I think about you,
每次想到你
You always take my breath away
你总是让我忘记呼吸
Every after school, When I look at you,
每次放学 当我看到你时
I'm just lost in your eyes,
我都会沉醉
lady, ready?
女士 准备好了吗
When I'm walking right by your side
当我走在你右边时
We are always getting out of step
我们的步伐总是不一致
Never gonna end, Keep it on the low,
没有尽头 努力保持最小差距
Why don't we take it slow,
我们走慢一点吧
lady, ready?
女士 准备好了吗
It's like I know you but I really don't know
我好像了解你但又不怎么了解
So I pretend that I don't hear your voice any more
所以我装作再也听不到你的声音
Now let me take a deep breath
现在让我深呼吸一下
and open up my eyes again
然后再睁开眼睛
When you're looking at me,
当你看着我
all the questions don't really matter to me
所有的事情都不重要了
I just, say 'Hi' to you
我呆呆地说声 你好
I want everything about you,
我想知道你的一切
I can never get enough
我永不会满足
I'm crying from the bottom of my heart
我在心底叫喊
I don't know how to play the game of love
我不知道如何恋爱
Can somebody tell me now
有人能告诉我吗
Everytime I try to show you my heart
每次我都想表露心迹
The story's always to be continued
可总是没有勇气
Sweet girls, I wish I was one of 'em
亲爱的女孩 我想成为他们中的一个
I don't know what to tell you
我不知道要说什么
when I look in your eyes
当我看着你的时候
Hey, could this be “I love you?”
嘿 那是在表露深情吗
Now there's just me & you
现在 只有我和你
This is what I've been waiting for
这是我所期待的
Take a step to you and back up again.
向前一步 又退后一步
Why did I just do that?
我刚才在做什么啊
Lady, ready?
女士 准备好了吗
But I can never ever stop
但我从未也不会停止
'til I finally reach the goal
一直到我实现目标
There're many things,
有很多你的事情
I don't know about you,
我并不知道
But we can let it be,
但我们可以慢慢了解
lady, ready?
女士 准备好了吗
All the answers that I had yesterday
昨天我思考好的内容
They don't even seem to be right today any more
今天变得似乎不对了
What I've been feeling about you,
我对你的感情
I don't think I can hide it now
现在已经抑制不住了
All the things I don't know,
那些我不知晓的一切
I'm just waiting for the day you come & tell me
我都在等着某天你亲口告诉我
what's been on your mind
你的想法
Every minute that I spend with you is
和你在一起的时间
more than precious to me
对我来说都是最珍贵的
Make sure you put an underline
我的底线为你而改变
Wonder if there was an exam of love
如果可以给爱做等级测试
Could this be the subject now?
现在是否就开始
Finally I wanna get to your heart
最后我想住进你的心里
over a hundred miles of distance
突破这遥不可及的距离
Maybe I'm worrying about it too much
也许是我太着急了
I wanna let you know It's just the way I feel
我只是想让你知道我是这样想的
Like this? Like that?
像这样吗 像那样吗
Somebody tell me how to play the game
有人告诉过我如何爱
Just like I sing along to my favorite love song
就像我唱和着我最喜爱的歌一样
Baby I wanna know is there a place for me
亲爱的 我想知道
right in your heart?
你心中是否有我的位置
Go up & down, and round & round 24/7 Recital!
无论何时何处何地
Someday I really really send it, precious for you!
总有一天我会真的真的传达我的感情
Someday I really really send it
总有一天我会真的真的传达
Finally when I'm ready to tell you
希望我准备告诉你的时候
I want you to listen to me closely
你可以靠过来认真地听
When it comes to love you know there is no
我突然意识到自己爱上你
recording reservation
之前却毫无发觉
I like everything about you,
我喜欢你的一切
I can never get enough
我永远不会满足
I'm smiling from the bottom of my heart
我从心里感到高兴
Wanna know how to play the game of love
想知道如何能谈好恋爱
Can somebody tell me now
有人能告诉我吗
Everytime I try to show you my heart
每次我想要表露心迹
The story's always to be continued
都没有成功
Sweet girls, Never could be one of 'em
甜美的 女孩 永远不要成为他们那样
I don't know what to tell you
我不知道要说些什么
When I look in your eyes
当我深情地看向你时
Hey, could this be “I love you?”
嘿 可以理解成表白吗
Someday I really really send it, precious for you!
总有一天我会真的真的传达我的感情
Someday I really really send it, precious for you!
总有一天我会真的真的传达我的感情
Someday I really really send it, precious for you!
总有一天我会真的真的传达我的感情
Someday I really really send it, precious for you!
总有一天我会真的真的传达我的感情
【Q&A リサイタル!】相关文章:
★ ダーリン
★ ワット ザ ヘル
★ 抱紧一点
★ 温暖
★ When You‘re Gone (Instrumental)
★ グッバイ
★ 爱请问怎么走