Let It Go [劇中歌英語歌] - May J.
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,
今晚白色的雪花在山顶闪耀
not a footprint to be seen.
没有看到任何脚印
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.
一片与世隔绝土地 我就像这里的女王
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.
狂风肆虐 如我的内心一样混乱
Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried.
不能再压抑我的感觉 上帝知道我累了
Don't let them in, don't let them see.
不要让他们进来 不要让他们看到
Be the good girl you always have to be.
你要做一个优秀的女孩.
Conceal don't feel, don't let them know.
掩饰自己的感觉 别让他们知道
Well, now they know!
好吧 现在他们知道了
Let it go, let it go.
顺其自然 顺其自然
Can't hold it back anymore.
不要再隐藏自己的心情了
Let it go, let it go.
顺其自然 顺其自然
Turn away and slam the door.
转身甩上门
I don't care what they're going to say.
不管他们说什么
Let the storm rage on.
让狂风猛烈地肆虐吧
The cold never bothered me anyway.
寒冷再也无法令我烦恼
It's funny how some distance,
可笑的是 距离
makes everything seem small.
让一切变得渺小
And the fears that once controlled me,
曾经深藏心底的恐惧
can't get to me at all
再也无法控制
It's time to see what I can do,
该是时候看看我能做些什么
to test the limits and break through.
测试自己的极限 然后突破
No right, no wrong, no rules for me.
没有对和错 没有规则
I am free!
我是自由的
Let it go, let it go.
顺其自然 顺其自然
I am one with the wind and sky.
我与风还有天空同在
Let it go, let it go.
顺其自然 顺其自然
You'll never see me cry.
你永远不可能看到我的眼泪
Here I stand, and here I'll stay.
我站在这里 一直站在这里
Let the storm rage on.
让狂风猛烈地肆虐吧
My power flurries through the air into the ground.
我的力量在穿过空中渗入地下
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
我的灵魂随着四周的冰块旋转
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
然后思想开始结晶 如一阵冰冷的狂风
I'm never going back, the past is in the past!
我不会再回去 过去的就过去了
Let it go, let it go.
顺其自然 顺其自然
And I'll rise like the break of dawn.
我会像太阳一样升起
Let it go, let it go
顺其自然 顺其自然
That perfect girl is gone
那个完美的女孩已经离去了
Here I stand, in the light of day.
如今我站立在阳光下
Let the storm rage on!
让狂风猛烈地肆虐吧
The cold never bothered me anyway
寒冷再也无法令我烦恼
【Let It Go [劇中歌英語歌]】相关文章:
★ When You‘re Gone (Suggested Callout Hook)
★ Faded(Tiesto‘s Northern Lights Remix)
★ 亲一个吧
★ 你就像个小孩
★ 我值得