I got a little black book with my poems in.
我有本黑皮书 里面有我的诗歌
Got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb.
我有个包里面装着牙刷和梳子
When I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone.
当我像狗一样听话时 他们时不时给我点儿好处
I got elastic bands keeping my shoes on.
我用橡皮筋系紧鞋子
Got those swollen hands blus.
用发肿的手指来弹布鲁斯
Got thirteen channels of shit on the TV to choose from.
我还有十三套滑稽的电视频道可选
I got electric light,
我有电灯
And I got second sight.
我有第三只眼
Got amazing powers of observation.
我还有敏锐的洞察力
And that is how I know,
那时我知道
When I try to get through,
当我给你
On the telephone to you,
打电话时
There'll be nobody home.
家里没人
I got the obligatory Hendrix perm,
我有头亨德里克斯的烫发
And the inevitable pinhole burns,
和有迹印的针孔
All down the front of my favorite satin shirt,
都插在我最喜爱的绸缎衬衫前面
I got nicotine stains on my fingers.
我手指沾满了尼古丁渍
I got a silver spoon on a chain.
我有个吸食可卡因的银勺子
Got a grand piano to prop my mortal remains.
我还有台释放灵魂的大钢琴
I've got wild, staring eyes.
我有双狂野又专注的眼睛
And I got a strong urge to fly.
我强烈渴望飞翔
But I got nowhere to fly to… fly to… fly to… fly to.
但我无处可去
Ooooo Babe,
宝贝
When I pick up the phone,
当我给你打电话时
There's still nobody home.
家里没人
I got a pair of Gohill boots,
我有一双登山鞋
And I got fading roots.
却发现没有机会穿
【Nobody Home】相关文章:
★ Delicate
★ 二个人的夜晚