Beyond The Sky 『ゼノブレイド』エンディング·テーマ-Sarah àlainn
Tell me why, the reason I am here
告诉我,我为何来到这里
Just only you I see from far away
只是因为我从远方看到了你
I’ve come for you
我为你而来
Don’t know why, I searched all night and day
不知为何,我夜以继日的追寻
But when I’m here, darkness came
但是当我来到这里,黑暗紧随
No lights to show the way
没有光明指引道路
Dark despair, still I seek for you
黑暗和绝望中,我仍然寻找着你
All I long to see was your smile
我想看到的只是你的笑容
I know I won’t look behind, I see no regrets
我知道我不会回首,我不想面对遗憾
No guiding lights so dark, are you my light?
没有光明指引一片黑暗,你是否是我追寻的光芒?
But now I am here, and you’re close to me.
但是现在我在这里,和你如此接近
My heart is with you, forever and ever…
我的心和你在一起,直到永远......
See this place, the end of world she fears
环顾此地,那是让人恐惧的世界尽头
No shining lights anywhere
没有光芒闪烁
This emptiness in tears
只有眼泪伴随着空虚
Didn’t know
并不知道
It was you all along
你孤身一人
You were chasing after my shadows
我的影子紧紧追随着你
I know I won’t look behind, I see no regrets
我知道我不会回首,我不想面对遗憾
No guiding lights so dark, are you my light?
没有光明指引一片黑暗,你是否是我追寻的光芒?
But now I am here, and you’re close to me.
但是现在我在这里,和你如此接近
My hearts is with you, forever and ever…
我的心和你在一起,直到永远......
No I won’t let you go, I will hold it in my arms
不,我不会让你走,我会将它紧紧拥在怀中
Oh! This light was you!
哦!这光芒就是你!
I know it now, beyond the sky,
现在我明白,越过天际
There’s new place you’ll see
那里你将看到新的天地
I came to you to share our dream together
我追随你一起分享我们的梦
I won’t let us apart, there’s no place to be
我们不会再分开,不必再四处流离
My heart is with you, forever and ever…
我的心和你在一起,直到永远......
【Beyond The Sky 『ゼノブレイド』エンディング·テーマ】相关文章:
★ Alice
★ 懂得
★ Girlfriend(中文完整版)(EE23Forum)
★ 有你才完整
★ 四季
★ 我笑到都哭了
★ 你说
★ 下雪