Dear John - Taylor Swift
Long were the nights
那些夜晚好漫长
when my days once revolved around you
而那些白天都绕着你飞转
Counting my footsteps,
细数着我的脚步
praying the floor won't fall through, again
祈祷着地板不会再次塌陷
My mother accused me of losing my mind,
我妈妈总指责我鬼迷心窍
but I swore I was fine
可我发誓我还好
You paint me a blue sky and go back and turn it to rain
你画给我一片蓝天 回头又缀满了雨点
And I lived in your chess game,
我活在你的棋局里
but you changed the rules every day
可游戏规则你一天一改
Wondering which version of you
不知今晚哪一个你
I might get on the phone tonight
会出现在电话那端
Well I stopped picking up,
我不再继续选歌
and this song is to let you know why
就用这一首让你知道原委
Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone
亲爱的约翰 你走以后,我才看透
Don't you think I was too young to be messed with?
你是觉得我还太小 还是不碰为好
The girl in the dress, cried the whole way home.
穿裙子的姑娘 眼泪洒满归途
I should've known
我早该知道
Well maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame
也许该怪我 怪我那盲目的乐观
Maybe it's you and your sick
也许该怪你,怪你的恶癖
need to give love then take it away
先给予爱再将它夺回
And you'll add my name to your long list of traitors
我也会被你加进 那长长的背叛者名单
who don't understand
她们都还不知情
And I'll look back and regret how I ignored
而我则不堪回首 悔不听人们的规劝
when they said "run as fast as you can"
能跑多快,就跑多快
Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone
亲爱的约翰 你走以后,我才看透
Don't you think I was too young to be messed with?
你是觉得我还太小 还是不碰为好
The girl in the dress, cried the whole way home
穿裙子的姑娘 眼泪洒满归途
Dear John, I see it all, now it was wrong
亲爱的约翰 这是个错,我才看透
Don't you think 19 is too young
你是觉得十九太小
to be played by your dark twisted games,
还玩不了你那扭曲的黑色游戏
when I loved you so?
尽管我深爱着你
I should've known
我早该知道
You are an expert at sorry, and keeping lines blurry
道起歉来你轻车熟路 话都说得模棱两可
Never impressed by me acing your tests
你仍不心动 你的考试我门门满分
All the girls that you run dry with tired,
被你榨干泪水的女孩
lifeless eyes cause you burned them out
目光都疲惫发呆 是你把她们烧焦
But I took your matches before fire could catch me,
我抢下你的火柴 赶在火上身之前
so don't look now:
所以你别看
I'm shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town
现在的我亮如烟花 越过你空空的殇城
Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone
亲爱的约翰 你走以后,我才看透
Don't you think I was too young to be messed with?
你是觉得我还太小 还是不碰为好
The girl in the dress, cried the whole way home.
穿裙子的姑娘,眼泪洒满归途
I see it all now that you're gone
你走以后,我才看透
Don't you think I was too young to be messed with?
你是觉得我还太小 还是不碰为好
The girl in the dress wrote you a song
穿裙子的姑娘 为你写了首歌
You should've known You should've known
你早该知道 你早该知道
Don't you think I was too young?
你是觉得我还太小
You should've known
你早该知道
【Dear John】相关文章:
★ Darlin