Rainbow Connection - Trespassers William
Why are there so many songs about rainbows
为什么有那么多关于彩虹的歌
and what's on the other side?
那边是什么
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
彩虹是幻觉 只是幻觉
And rainbows have nothing to hide.
彩虹没什么可隐藏
So we've been told and some choose to believe it.
所以我们被告知去相信
I know they're wrong wait and see.
我知道他们是错误的 等着瞧吧
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
有一天我们发现彩虹桥
The lovers, the dreamers and me.
爱人 梦想 和我
Who said that wishes would be heard and answered
谁说希望会被听见被答复
When wished on the morningstar?
希望何时在晨星上
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.
有些人相信
Look what it's done so far.
看看目前为止完成的
What's so amazing that keeps us stargazing
太神奇了 让我们心不在焉
And what do we think we might see?
你认为我们将看到什么
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
有一天我们发现彩虹桥
The lovers, the dreamers and me.
爱人 梦想 和我
Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices?
你半睡半醒地听到声音了吗
I've heard them calling my name.
我听到它们叫我的名字
Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors.
这是甜蜜的声音 年轻的水手
The voice might be one and the same.
可能是同一个声音
I've heard it too many times to ignore it.
我听到过太多次 以致无法忽视
It's something that I'm supposed to be.
这是我期待的
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
有一天我们发现彩虹桥
The lovers, the dreamers and me.
爱人 梦想 和我
【Rainbow Connection】相关文章:
★ Falling Down(Bsides Version)